Jimmy Scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Scape!

Ip Is : Private-server.no-ip.org

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

508 Item Database

Rune Locus Status Checker

>
 Umairscape Client

Latest topics
» SWIFTKIT? WHAT IS IT? AND HOW DO I GET IT?
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Werido Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:26 pm

» New Forum, Go to it!!
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Werido Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

» hey its sir draco et/banker
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm

» example of what your staff application should look like
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

» Hello......Elf.
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

» WERIDO APPLYING FOR ADMIN !?!?!
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

» BIG NEW UPDATE! (With Images)
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

» NEW FORUM URL
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:57 pm

» OWNER GOD APPS FOR ADMIN!
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Top posters
Werido
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcapserver is going down and im ban.. by noob I_voting_barserver is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap 
Jimmy
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcapserver is going down and im ban.. by noob I_voting_barserver is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap 
Serve
Elf
Hero
Yes I skill
Nubs
dragon6slaye
Devon
xslayerx
Poll
New Updates?
Should I make Extra Teleport tabs, like air teles, and runcrafting guild tabs, and stuff like that to teleport you to new locations?
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcap0%server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What Town should i complete 100%? Varrock, or Lumbridge?
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcap25%server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I make different Training Locations? (Make a reply + check this one out to vote for this one)
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcap25%server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I add a new Agility Training course area?
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcap0%server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Should I add shops? if so, from were and who?
server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_lcap50%server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

server is going down and im ban.. by noob

Go down 
+4
Devon
Elf
Nubs
alex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alex

server is going down and im ban.. by noob Empty
PostSubject: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 pm

GUys, sadly the best server ever is going down (our server) and i got banned for recovering my acount by noob all u guys who liked me blame noob and tell jimmy.

goodbye the best server ever.
Back to top Go down
Nubs

Nubs

PostSubject: I did because when they let you get staff for rs accs   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm

I demoted and didnt ban you retard and get a life and i demoted you because you recoved the acc you gave me nerd
Back to top Go down
Nubs

Nubs

PostSubject: And the server is going down because of updates nerd   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm

I DEMOTED YOU NERD YOU RECOVED THE RS ACC AND THATS WHY UNDERSTAND NERD?
AND THERES NO ::BAN COMMAND YET IDIOT Twisted Evil

Last edited by Nubs on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nubs

Nubs

PostSubject: GF NERD   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Read the fricken Rules NERD
Back to top Go down
Elf
Global Admin
Global Admin

PostSubject: hmm   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Don't make more then 1 reply in a thread.
Back to top Go down
http://private-server.niceboard.biz
Devon

PostSubject: Re: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 pm

For one noob/nub ur not co or owner, so u shouldnt be selling staff....
Back to top Go down
Nubs

Nubs

PostSubject: DEvon   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Devon FYI it was before RING A BELL?
Back to top Go down
Serve

Serve

PostSubject: Re: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Dude... DONT TRIPE POST MAN!!!
And... goodbye Sad
Back to top Go down
Werido

PostSubject: Re: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Yea... whoa.. 3 posts O.O
( THAT A NO, NO )

!~* Werido *~!
Back to top Go down
Yes I skill

PostSubject: Re: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 am

I think he understands now,

Anyways, goodbye. Sad I'll miss you. Take care,

~Ian.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Global Admin
Global Admin

PostSubject: Re: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Ok, for One Noob, Don't Tripple Post in a Thread. Second, you have NO Right Selling Staff. Third, Never EVER sit there and be that mean to somone, I mean serioulsy, your the one who needs to get a life, go pick on somone else, other than on my server. If this happens one more time, I'll ban you again, this time it'll be a PERMANET IP-BAN FOREVER!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Jimmy king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server is going down and im ban.. by noob   server is going down and im ban.. by noob I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server is going down and im ban.. by noob
Page 1 of 1