Jimmy Scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Scape!

Ip Is : Private-server.no-ip.org

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

508 Item Database

Rune Locus Status Checker

>
 Umairscape Client

Latest topics
» SWIFTKIT? WHAT IS IT? AND HOW DO I GET IT?
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Werido Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:26 pm

» New Forum, Go to it!!
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Werido Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

» hey its sir draco et/banker
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm

» example of what your staff application should look like
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

» Hello......Elf.
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

» WERIDO APPLYING FOR ADMIN !?!?!
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

» BIG NEW UPDATE! (With Images)
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

» NEW FORUM URL
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:57 pm

» OWNER GOD APPS FOR ADMIN!
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Top posters
Werido
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcapHow to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_voting_barHow to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap 
Jimmy
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcapHow to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_voting_barHow to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap 
Serve
Elf
Hero
Yes I skill
Nubs
dragon6slaye
Devon
xslayerx
Poll
New Updates?
Should I make Extra Teleport tabs, like air teles, and runcrafting guild tabs, and stuff like that to teleport you to new locations?
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcap0%How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What Town should i complete 100%? Varrock, or Lumbridge?
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcap25%How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I make different Training Locations? (Make a reply + check this one out to vote for this one)
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcap25%How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I add a new Agility Training course area?
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcap0%How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Should I add shops? if so, from were and who?
How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_lcap50%How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

How to start off in our Server (For New Players).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Global Admin
Global Admin

How to start off in our Server (For New Players). Empty
PostSubject: How to start off in our Server (For New Players).   How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 pm

First off, If your new to our server, it might seem hard for most players to see how our server works.

Step 1: Training.
First, if you want to train, go to your skills tab, and click any skill icon in the Skills Tab, and you'll b teleported to a place to train your selected skill.

For an Example: I wanted to train my Combat, So i would go to the Skills tab (Where all of your Levels are) and Click Attack, Strength, Defence, or Hitpoints, and I'll be teleported to train that level.

Step 2: Getting Money.
On our Unique Server, you have manny training features. One of the Most Easiest, and yet important Skill is Thieving. In order to train Thieving, go to the Skills tab, and Click the Thieving Icon.
You will have a veriety of options to get Money, and EXP from. The first one is Pickpocketing the Surrounding Npcs, and the Second one is Stealing from the Stalls. Stealing from the Stalls require No Levels to steal from, it is Very Fast, and Efficient, and you get alot of Money from it.

Step 3: Shops.
This is one of our most frequently asked Question: Were are Shops?
Shops are everywhere, in Lumbridge, to Falador, to Varrock and even more.
There at any Local Town, and if you see an Npc with the "trade" Icon, it's a shop.

Step 4: Obtaining a Skillcape.
Once you have reached the highest level possible on our server, you will have the ability to wear a Skillcape. A Skillcape is a Cape with a Picture on the back of the Skill it represents. It Also comes with its very own unique Emote. You can get a Skillcape by speaking to any Npc that is already wearing a Skillcape.

Example: Say I wanted to get a Woodcutting Skillcape, and Have my Woodcutting Level to 99, I would speak to the Woodcutting Tutor in Lumbridge.

Step 5: All Commands for Non-Staff Members.
There aren't manny Commands for our Server, the same reason RuneScape Don't Have Cheats. It'll mess up the Economy. Cheats will mess up the Economy, People will use them, such as ::master and obtain all 99's. Then they'll fastley get Board, and eventually already have done everything possible in the game and Leave. It don't seem as boaring at first, because your to exited about getting it, but believe me, you will.

Here are the Commands: ::pickup ::players ::home ::tabs ::pnpc ::wildy ::kq ::barrows ::godwars ::kw.

Don't EVER use ::pnpc while i am in the middle of somthing, such as a movie, or don't if somone asks you to stop. Do NOT ask why like a little snot nosed noob, because it'll just be a ban.

Thanks for Reading.~~* Jimmy *~~ king
Back to top Go down
Hero

How to start off in our Server (For New Players). Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to start off in our Server (For New Players).   How to start off in our Server (For New Players). I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:55 am

Ty i was looking for one of these when i started
Back to top Go down

How to start off in our Server (For New Players).
Page 1 of 1