Jimmy Scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Scape!

Ip Is : Private-server.no-ip.org

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

508 Item Database

Rune Locus Status Checker

>
 Umairscape Client

Latest topics
» SWIFTKIT? WHAT IS IT? AND HOW DO I GET IT?
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:26 pm

» New Forum, Go to it!!
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

» hey its sir draco et/banker
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm

» example of what your staff application should look like
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

» Hello......Elf.
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

» WERIDO APPLYING FOR ADMIN !?!?!
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

» BIG NEW UPDATE! (With Images)
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

» NEW FORUM URL
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:57 pm

» OWNER GOD APPS FOR ADMIN!
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Top posters
Werido
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcapNew Temporarily Update With Staff. I_voting_barNew Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap 
Jimmy
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcapNew Temporarily Update With Staff. I_voting_barNew Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap 
Serve
Elf
Hero
Yes I skill
Nubs
dragon6slaye
Devon
xslayerx
Poll
New Updates?
Should I make Extra Teleport tabs, like air teles, and runcrafting guild tabs, and stuff like that to teleport you to new locations?
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcap0%New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What Town should i complete 100%? Varrock, or Lumbridge?
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcap25%New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I make different Training Locations? (Make a reply + check this one out to vote for this one)
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcap25%New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I add a new Agility Training course area?
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcap0%New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Should I add shops? if so, from were and who?
New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_lcap50%New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

New Temporarily Update With Staff.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Global Admin
Global Admin

New Temporarily Update With Staff. Empty
PostSubject: New Temporarily Update With Staff.   New Temporarily Update With Staff. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello everyone, as Most of you Earlier Staff-Members, you may Know that I have alot, and too much Staff. I am Going to demote alot of people, that don't really deserve it. I will only keep about 1 or 2 Staff, Including Co-Owner of Course. Anybody who is NOT on the Server Development Team will Not Keep staff or like i said, only a few will. You can go here for Information on How to get Drafted to the Team:
http://private-server.niceboard.org/server-development-f26/server-coding-devlopmentational-team-template-t109.htm#359

Note that Some Staff Members will only get this Temporarily, and Some will have to Earn it back. We are coding on a Project and May take awhile, so please don't complain, or you'll Permanetly Loose Staff. Please Feel free to Apply for the Forums, by going to the Server Development Section Here:
http://private-server.niceboard.org/server-development-f26/

Just make an Application just like Staff Applications, but you must Follow the Template (From Above) and then do what it says.

THANKS!!! Sorry for this Temporarily Update.
Back to top Go down

New Temporarily Update With Staff.
Page 1 of 1