Jimmy Scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Scape!

Ip Is : Private-server.no-ip.org

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

508 Item Database

Rune Locus Status Checker

>
 Umairscape Client

Latest topics
» SWIFTKIT? WHAT IS IT? AND HOW DO I GET IT?
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:26 pm

» New Forum, Go to it!!
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

» hey its sir draco et/banker
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm

» example of what your staff application should look like
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

» Hello......Elf.
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

» WERIDO APPLYING FOR ADMIN !?!?!
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

» BIG NEW UPDATE! (With Images)
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

» NEW FORUM URL
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:57 pm

» OWNER GOD APPS FOR ADMIN!
Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Top posters
Werido
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcapStaff/Player of the month. I_voting_barStaff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap 
Jimmy
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcapStaff/Player of the month. I_voting_barStaff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap 
Serve
Elf
Hero
Yes I skill
Nubs
dragon6slaye
Devon
xslayerx
Poll
New Updates?
Should I make Extra Teleport tabs, like air teles, and runcrafting guild tabs, and stuff like that to teleport you to new locations?
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcap0%Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What Town should i complete 100%? Varrock, or Lumbridge?
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcap25%Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I make different Training Locations? (Make a reply + check this one out to vote for this one)
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcap25%Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I add a new Agility Training course area?
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcap0%Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Should I add shops? if so, from were and who?
Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_lcap50%Staff/Player of the month. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Staff/Player of the month.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Global Admin
Global Admin

Staff/Player of the month. Empty
PostSubject: Staff/Player of the month.   Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Hey guys, The new Staff & Player of the Month Idea was a really good idea, but as most of my players I get, i don't even have them somtimes up to a week to a week in a half without them quiting or leaving even though they say there absolutely never going to quit. So, my New update is - Staff/Player of the Week! Every week Two Normal Players & Two Staff Members will be nominated into the drawling. Then one of our higher ranked staff members with the highest power, and all Owners will vote on witch they think should win. Whoever wins will 15% Extra of you becoming a Forum Staff member, the percentage must be at 100% for you to be a forum staff member. I will be making a File Writer System, witch writes and saves all Percentages to make this easier.

Note: You can do many things to raise the chances of becoming a forum Staff member, NOTE: This is only one of them.
Back to top Go down
Elf
Global Admin
Global Admin

PostSubject: hmm nice idea.   Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Why not make a poll post all staff and let people pick 4 the highest.
2 mods
2 admins.
Then we will make another poll of those 4 and pick the highest
Back to top Go down
http://private-server.niceboard.biz
Werido

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Player of the month.   Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 pm

whoa.. can't wait.. Very Happy

!~* Werido *~!
Back to top Go down
xslayerx

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Player of the month.   Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 am

sweet and thanks for reading my suggestion about the admin/mod of the month thing but yea it would be better to have staff/player of the week so players can have a chance but instead of just 2 staff how bout have 2 admins 2 mods and 2 players because admins would be nominated more then mods just a suggestion but anyways that's gonna be a good update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Player of the month.   Staff/Player of the month. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff/Player of the month.
Page 1 of 1