Jimmy Scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Scape!

Ip Is : Private-server.no-ip.org

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

508 Item Database

Rune Locus Status Checker

>
 Umairscape Client

Latest topics
» SWIFTKIT? WHAT IS IT? AND HOW DO I GET IT?
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Werido Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:26 pm

» New Forum, Go to it!!
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Werido Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 pm

» hey its sir draco et/banker
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm

» example of what your staff application should look like
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

» Hello......Elf.
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Elf Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm

» WERIDO APPLYING FOR ADMIN !?!?!
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

» BIG NEW UPDATE! (With Images)
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

» NEW FORUM URL
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:57 pm

» OWNER GOD APPS FOR ADMIN!
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Werido Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Top posters
Werido
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcapAdmin/Mod of the month suggestion I_voting_barAdmin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Jimmy
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcapAdmin/Mod of the month suggestion I_voting_barAdmin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Serve
Elf
Hero
Yes I skill
Nubs
dragon6slaye
Devon
xslayerx
Poll
New Updates?
Should I make Extra Teleport tabs, like air teles, and runcrafting guild tabs, and stuff like that to teleport you to new locations?
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcap0%Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What Town should i complete 100%? Varrock, or Lumbridge?
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcap25%Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I make different Training Locations? (Make a reply + check this one out to vote for this one)
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcap25%Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Should I add a new Agility Training course area?
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcap0%Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Should I add shops? if so, from were and who?
Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_lcap50%Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Admin/Mod of the month suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xslayerx

Admin/Mod of the month suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Admin/Mod of the month suggestion   Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 pm

ok jimmy if you read this my suggestion is to make a Admin/Mod of the month poll and list some of the server mods and admins on it and see who they vote is the best of the month just a suggestion so see you on the server.

Last edited by xslayerx on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Global Admin
Global Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod of the month suggestion   Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Hmm....I really like this suggestion.

I'll start on it right now!

~*Jimmy*~
Back to top Go down
Werido

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod of the month suggestion   Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm

NICE IDEA MATE !!!

How bout player of the month too?
Wouldn't want the players of jimmy scape begin left out right?
like if they helped out staff or helped out other players.
They would nominated or sum thing.

!~* Werido *~!
Back to top Go down
Elf
Global Admin
Global Admin

PostSubject: lol whynot   Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm

why not staff of the month and player of the month at the same time?
Back to top Go down
http://private-server.niceboard.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod of the month suggestion   Admin/Mod of the month suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin/Mod of the month suggestion
Page 1 of 1